Ok, so tomorrow is the big day!
The First Day of:
Are you committed? Are you getting your mind right?
Now that we have all decided to ditch the sugar, we need to set ourselves up for success:
5 Steps to Reach a Goal
- WHAT: State exactly what you want to achieve.
- WHY: Identify all the reasons you want this goal.
- WHEN: Make it measurable - Set a beginning and an end date.
- HOW: Identify the Action steps to reach goal.
- REWARD: Set up mini-goals along the way and reward yourself for achievement!
Now, write it all down, make it pretty and display it!
I’ll be making a goal poster based on my steps listed above and putting it where I can look at it every day. I hope you’ll join me!
In preparation, our fridge is stocked with lots of veggis, lean meats, fruit and peanut butter! Oh, and everything I need to make smoothies. I think those will be a good treat when I start to feel crazy wanting sugar.
I’ll see you back here tomorrow to LINK UP and share our goals for how we plan to kick this nasty sugar habit!