Here is what I had:
- Frozen pork tenderloin
- Chopped bell peppers (from food prep earlier in the week)
- 1 tomato
- already opened can of black olives
- Sour Cream (3/4 of a container)
- 1 can of green chilies
- Jar of jalapeños
- Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning
- Black and red kidney beans (from food prep earlier in the week)
- corn tortillas
- Chunk of cheddar cheese
Here is what I made!
It turned out so good!
Here is what I did:
- Thawed, sliced and browned pork tenderloin with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning. I broke it up into smaller pieces once it was cooked.
- Removed meat from pan and added chopped bell peppers, green chilies, and about 10-15 jalapenos, chopped.
- Chopped tomato and black olives and mixed them with the sour cream.
- Set the black beans out. Nothing needed to be done to those. (earlier in the week I had soaked a bag each of black and red kidney beans over night, then cooked them in the crockpot for 10 hours)
- corn tortillas. I used 12 and tore them into strips.
Once everything was done, I started layering it:
corn tortillas – black beans – pork – bell peppers – sour cream mixture.
This was all the cheddar cheese we had.
So that went on top.
I covered it with tinfoil and baked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Then removed the tinfoil and cooked until the cheese was bubbly.
I am thrilled with how it turned out and would totally make this again.