I FINALLY made these super easy cookies that have been floating around Facebook and Pinterest forever.
I used a recipe that popped up on my newsfeed. I was trying to find it again to give them credit and can’t find it.
I’m not claiming I invented these, I promise!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 2 cups oats (I used gluten free oats)
- 1/2 cup raisins (I used chocolate/peanut butter chips)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk (I used cashew cream that I made but I don’t even think this ingredient is necessary)
- Mash bananas.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Put on cookie sheet by the spoon full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set. I just had to keep checking on them. I think it took about 15-20 min.
They are crazy good!
I think I’ll go make some!