We had a nice little Saturday around here yesterday.
I mainly spent the day blogging. I had all those recipes that needed to be shared. So quite a few posts got published yesterday. Sorry if you felt attacked.
It was also one of these days…..peanut butter, chocolate chips, and Pretty Woman and Ibruprofen…you know where I am going with this.
The name of the game yesterday was EASY (and lazy).
I had some biscuits in the fridge so I made an easy meal for our group home clients. They turned out so cute, I have to share!
- Leftover hamburger
- Cheddar Cheese
- Can of flaky biscuits
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil Pam. I like to put tinfoil down too for easy clean up.
- Flatten out a biscuit. Put hamburger, cheese and spinach on one side.
- Fold biscuit over itself and seal.
- Go around the edge with a fork to make sure its sealed tight.
- Poke holes in the top so air can escape.
Bake at 375o for 15 minutes.
I served it to our clients with ketchup, mustard and Justin chopped up some pickles for the relish!
Not the typical recipe you usually find on KarateNurse, but it was fun to make and everyone loved it!