Yesterday started like any other day……..
….with taking pictures of myself.
I brought out the big guns for this one!
Don’t be jealous of my cowlick!
Annnnnnd with a bowl of eggs and oats.
That there is three whole eggs and a heaping 1/4 cup of plain gluten free oats with a little salt.
I go back and forth with eggs. For years, I bought the carton of egg whites. Then, for the sake of saving money, I started buying the 60 packs of eggs and separating them myself. So, I would eat three egg whites and one whole egg. This week, I have been eating three whole eggs.
I felt the best when I ate the egg whites from the carton. There is something my digestive system does not like about a real egg and especially the yolk.
Justin headed out early to play golf, so I was on my own for the morning.
After getting everyone up and out of here for the day, I headed to yoga.
After yoga, I hopped in the car and headed straight to the gym, where I met up with Tionna! I wore a fantastic outfit too. I’m so bummed I didn’t take a picture. You would have loved it!
After the gym, I drove straight to
Dick’s Noodle & Co. and bought more clothes the biggest bowl of pad thai they would sell me, with double chicken!
There is something about training legs that makes my body crave rice noodles. I ate the crap out of that!
Once I arrived home
I had a fun package waiting for me!
Yep, I rejoined Ellie (once known as PVBody). They have really changed things and I think I like it.
Here is how it works:
1. You answer a few questions about how and where you like to workout.
2. Each month they put four outfits together based on your style.
3. You get to pick two pieces of clothing for $49.95.
4. You can choose from the outfits they picked for you or you can look at the entire collection and pick from that.
5. They have more expensive pieces that you can choose but one of those counts as your two pieces.
6. If you don’t choose anything then they send you two items of their choice. So you get a surprise!
7. You can also shop their site and purchase items if you see more than two things you want.
Here is my first outfit. I LOVE it!
I wore it to Pilates last night and it felt great!
Just to recap
I went to Yoga, the Gym AND Pilates yesterday! You can start feeling bad about yourself now.
I slept so good last night!
Hope everyone had a great week!
I have about 5,000 loads of laundry to do.