Today is Day 12 of my Sugar Free Challenge.
I had to cross off “No alcohol” because we went out Friday night and I did a wine tasting and drank a glass of wine.
I am holding strong with all the other sugary foods, though, and feeling good. It’s that time of month, so you KNOW I am dying to be elbow deep in a gallon size bag of peanut butter M&M’s. BUT, I’m not and I am still alive. Imagine that.
Other Friday happenings:
- Started the day at the track
- Took Sara back to vet for allergies.
- Apple/Chicken sausage with quinoa
- Steak, baked potato, salad
- Enjoyed the evening in the screened in porch
- Group workout with the KC Divas
- Spent most of the day in the screened in porch (on the computer, crocheting)
- Breakfast: eggs, bacon, GF toast
So, there you have it! The past three days! Hope everyone has a great Monday. I have a meeting with my heating pad.
See you tomorrow!