In case you are not familiar with what it is, here’s the deal:
There are a group of co-hosts:
Meet Your Hosts!
Family and Life in Las Vegas (Emily)
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha)
MCM Mama (Erika)
Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week you are encouraged to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.Every week one awesome blogger who links up in the previous week is spotlighted! This week’s featured blogger: Lindsay – The Lean Green Bean
- follow the hosts on twitter: @FamilyNLifeLV, @Char__Latte, @MrsFitLibrarian, @MCMmama,@RunCupcake
- Feel free to follow us all via RSS as well so you never miss a Sweat to Street post!
- Snag a button and share the fun!!
- Sharing is caring! Be sure to visit pages participating in the link up!
- Feel free to share this link up on your own blog by grabbing the code here!get the InLinkz code
- HAVE FUN!
Here are my outfits for this past week.
I wore this to the hospital yesterday.
- Shoes: Silver, metallic ballet flats by Nurture (Dillard’s)
- Dress: Cabi (the most comfortable dress in the world!)
- Cardigan: J. Jill (old)
- Scarf: Loft (old)
- Necklace: Loft (old)
I wore this running.
- Sock: Feetures (local sports medicine store)
- Shorts: Nike Tempo (Dick’s Sporting Goods)
- Tank: Nike (Dick’s Sporting Goods)
- Sports Bra: Nike (Dick’s Sporting Goods)
- Visor: LiveStrong (Dick’s Sporting Goods)
I can’t wait to see whatever everyone else wore this week! Link up!