In case you are not familiar with what it is, here’s the deal:
There are a group of co-hosts:
Meet Your Hosts!
Family and Life in Las Vegas (Emily)
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha)
MCM Mama (Erika)
Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)
***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week you are encouraged to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.Every week one awesome blogger who links up with us in the previous week is spotlighted!
This week’s featured blogger: Presley from RUN PRETTY!
- follow the hosts on twitter: @FamilyNLifeLV, @Char__Latte, @MrsFitLibrarian, @MCMmama, @RunCupcake
- Feel free to follow us all via RSS as well so you never miss a Sweat to Street post!
- Snag a button and share the fun!!
- Sharing is caring! Be sure to visit pages participating in the link up!
- Feel free to share this link up on your own blog by grabbing the code here!get the InLinkz code
- HAVE FUN!
So there you have it! And here are my outfits for the week (although most of you have already seen one of them!)
- Shoes: Nurture (Dillard’s)
- White jeans: Chico’s
- Shirt: Chico’s
- Shoes: Brooks
- Socks: Feetures
- Running Skirt: Lululemon
- Tank: Lululemon
- Sports bra: Nike (Dick’s)
- Visor: LiveStrong (Dick’s)