It seems like every time I turn around I am doing a recap of days I didn’t get around to blogging!
Why should today be any different.
I started the day with Title Boxing and then attached my computer to my hands and worked on paperwork I had been putting off! I took a break long enough for Justin and I to hit the grocery store and eat lunch.
- Meal #1: Oats with protein powder
- Meal #2: Rudy’s Gluten free toast with natural peanut butter and Gma’s plum jelly
- Meal #3: Houlihan’s: Tortilla soup, Southwest chicken wrap (didn’t eat the chips)
- Meal #4: Gluten free cookies
- Meal #5: Taco salad
Yesterday, we had our state inspection for our group home. We have someone that comes in monthly and checks on us and then we people that come in annually and check, but every two years is the big state inspection. It went really well but getting ready for it always gets me into a tizzy. It’s a pretty big deal….it’s our business, after all! As soon as the inspector left, we headed out for Taco Tuesday and then to Yogurtini for a celebratory cup of delicious!
- Meal #1: Oats with protein powder and a banana
- Meal #2: Rudy’s gluten free toast with natural peanut butter and Gma’s plum jelly
- Meal #3: Two tacos, chips with salsa
- Meal #4: Yogurtini: Chocolate Yogurt and Key Lime Sorbet topped with Snickers, Kit Kat, M&M’s, mini chocolate chips and chocolate syrup
- Meal #5: BLT
That about sums up my week so far. I am taking a little break from ballet for a month or so. Between my Grandpa and our group home, I had missed every class in April! I plan on going back to it when everything settles down a bit. By the way, Grandpa is doing much better. He had a mild heart attack last week (did I share that with you?), which sent us all flying to the hospital last Friday. They ended up putting a defibrillator and pacemaker in on Monday and he is recovering like a champ. They should be releasing him from the hospital today and moving him to a rehab facility for several days to gain strength.
I wasn’t able to go to the hospital Monday because I was getting ready for the inspection, couldn’t go yesterday because of the inspection, now today I have another meeting so I can’t go and then tomorrow I have to take one of our clients to an appointment! Hopefully I can get out there on Friday!
I’ll leave you with pictures of the girls enjoying their bully sticks. Guess what part of the bull makes a bully stick!